Are you interested in moving your account reconciliation process to an intelligent solution that achieves balance sheet integrity, automation, and integration to your invested SAP ERP platform? Matcharec is the new age intelligent reconciliation solution that simplifies your account reconciliation journey and empower users to reconcile to rectify, act to comply and analyse to decide.
A substantial amount of payments can be allocated automatically based on a set of rules. Depending on the state of the matching table 80% or more payments can be allocated automatically. The remaining 20% could consist of short payments, partial payments, no useful information on the bank file etc.
In case of short or partial payment the customer can often be identified. The option exists to post the payment to the customer’s account without clearing the open items. The allocation and clearing of open items would then be a manual process.
The solution is aiming at companies with recurring customers rather than companies with one-off customers.
Copyright © 2018 Customer360 - All Rights Reserved.